Monday, November 2, 2015

The Words Just Come Out


Elder Ajayi and Elder Beckstrand
Family and Homies back in the hood...:) How are all of you guys!? Wow so I had a wonderful week here in Ghana! Me and my companion Elder Ajayi have been having so much fun together in teaching the gospel! We had many lessons this week and we are hoping to baptize a young man named steven, age 14, on Nov 22nd!:) So we will hope he will follow through!

This week we have had so much fun! That's what this work is about! when you have fun out here, time flies by and you really feel the spirit!:) We are teaching many people and it is so amazing to see how the gospel blesses their lives. I have really seen amazing things here!

 Things are good here in Akosombo! A typical day out here in the field is us waking up at 6:30 eating,studying, and then going out to teach. We walk through the bush to our station where there are hundreds of people selling and buying products such as fish, cookies and other things! I will send pics soon okay?? Africa is so cool:)
A soccer game with the Ho zone.
I have grown so much in these little 3 months that I have been out here. I know that this gospel is true. The best part about being a missionary is going into a lesson having little or no Idea what I'm going to say. As we teach I never think about what I'm going to say and then when my time comes to talk, the words just come out. It is so amazing!!!

Anyways I love you all. All is well here in Africa. I love this gospel and these people! I hope all is well back home:) God be with you til we meet again:) I love you guys:)

Love The coolest Elder, Elder Beckstrand:)

No comments:

Post a Comment