| Elder Beckstrand's coolness factor is probably about as high as it can go. |
This week has been so amazing. ME and Elder Ajayi have worked so hard to bring as many as we people can closer to Christ! We are currently teaching a boy named Steven. HE is 14 years old and we are planning to Baptize him on the 22nd. So we are really pushing for his baptism:) He is such an amazing boy and we love teaching him.
Something I have come to find out about missionary work, is that we have to make friends with the people we are going to teach:) So It's always fun to joke and to make good friends with all of these people:) They are truly amazing!
This week has gone by so well and everything is super good. Me and Elder Ajayi just got a new camera this week, so it's been a vogue photoshoot in our apartment, so I will send many pics:) The work is so amazing and I know that this is a sacred work.
Everything here is amazing, and in such a short time my testimony has grown so much. I know that the gospel brings so much happiness. Please be praying for our investigators okay?:) Prayer is such a sick thing!
Anyways I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week!:) Thanks for all your love and support! I'll write you all next week:) Thanks! LOVE YOU
Love Ty:)
No comments:
Post a Comment