Mom is almost a week late posting this, but on a happy note, Mom finished writing her book this week. :)
Family and Friends hello!:) Wow what an
incredibly fast week it has been:) Time flies when your having so much fun
doing the lord's work! So this week has been amazing. Although it was amazing,
we didn't end up baptizing Stephen... We just felt like he isn't quite ready,
so he will for sure be baptized on the 6th of December!:) So keep praying!
![]() |
| Elder Beckstrand looks like he's hot! |
This week has bee incredible. We have been teaching This man named Wisdom. He
loves meeting with us and he has a solid testimony about God. The only problem
is he is financially unstable. But he always says "With faith God will
provide.":) What a great thing to remember!:) God will always provide if
we trust in him!
Anyways he came to church on Sunday and we were so very happy:) But what made
us happier is during the Priesthood class, he raised his hands and was saying
the most spiritual things!:) me and my companion were amazed at the testimony
this guy has:) So we gave him a Book Of Mormon, and he will be baptized on the
6th of December as well!:)
It has truly opened my eyes to how the Gospel can bless people. With faith in
him, he will always guide us through our challenges! How chill is that?;)
Anyways it's been very fun:)
I also went on exchanges with Elder Smith, it's always fun walking though the villages with 2 white guys:) The children love it! They all gather round us and touch us. They think we are pretty cool;)
Anyways this week has been swell indeed. I love missionary work, Even though it's tough, it's so much fun to interact with all of these wonderful people!:) I love you all so very much, thank you for your love and support!:) I hope you hear from you all next week okay????:)
I love you guys!:)
Love T Becks :)
I also went on exchanges with Elder Smith, it's always fun walking though the villages with 2 white guys:) The children love it! They all gather round us and touch us. They think we are pretty cool;)
Anyways this week has been swell indeed. I love missionary work, Even though it's tough, it's so much fun to interact with all of these wonderful people!:) I love you all so very much, thank you for your love and support!:) I hope you hear from you all next week okay????:)
I love you guys!:)
Love T Becks :)

No comments:
Post a Comment