Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The White African

Dear Family and friends,
Hello!:) Sorry that I didn't write yesterday, we went to Koforidua to play soccer. Our zone beat Kof zone 5 to 0:) But on the way back our bus broke down, so we had to spend several hours in town. But yet it has been such an amazing week!

This week me and my companion have been teaching our steady investigators really hard this week! Stephen the 14 year old boy will be my first baptism for my mission!!!!!!! can you believe it? WE taught him everything and he knows that what we say is true, I am so happy for this kid. These are what missions are for and I'm so happy to be a part of it!:)

So I'll send pics of it next week okay?:) Anyways we have worked so hard to improve the area, me and my companion are doing so well together as well. I've lived with and spent so much time with these Africans I'm starting to become like one:) haha!

Also me and my companion had to break up a fight this week! We visited one of our members on Sunday and we heard some fighting in one of the rooms, it turns out the husband was beating the wife, and there was blood everywhere, so we had to break them up and drive the wife to the hospital, while the husband ran off!:) Wow Africa is amazing:))) hah so that's something so fun that has happened this week.

Other than that, I am doing so well! Teaching is going so well, I love these people. Over time you start to feel so much love for these people. Now I can kind of get an idea about how much God loves us. It is truly amazing.

This week has really opened my eyes to hard work. We are really starting to open the area up and it's so amazing:)

Anyways I love you all, I hope you have had an amazing week:) I'll talk to you all next week:) I LOVE YOU!

Love your white African, TY  


Hello People,
Elder Beckstrand and I had a great week, we had so many funny lesson with our current investigators. Its had been a great week working with members. My companion and I are doing fine, we had Bro Wisdom and Bro Stephen at sacrament, likely Bro Stephen will be baptize on Sunday. We will be preparing Bro Wisdom for 6th of December, my companion and I are trying to work with the members. We reminded them of the home and visiting teaching program and we offer to help. I went on exchange to Juapong its was great because we had lots of appointment and interviews, I was with Elder Harris. I feel like crying when I interview a man in Juapong, he told me he can't wait to enter into the water of baptism because of his previous sins. 
  I will like to talk about an incident in my area about President Bamford family, my companion and I befriend the daughter and had the opportunity to teach her and the mom was happy seeing us there. Last week Bro Bamford came back, while teaching the daughter in the sitting room we had noise in the bedroom. Bro Bamford his fighting with the wife, the children called for help but before we enter the room he had put the touch in her eyes. We saw blood we quickly call a taxi to take her to the hospital, he spoil the teaching opportunity we had in the family. We went back yesterday but they refuse to let us teach or visit them. We are waiting for the lord miracle in that family.
 Love Elder Ajayi

No comments:

Post a Comment