Hello Everyone!:) So this week has been a very wonderful one
indeed! Me and Elder Ajayi have been really going hard to find more and more
people to teach. This week we taught this man named Steven. He is a 14 year old
brother of one of our recent converts! He seems to love to meet with us and
came to church twice in a row these past weeks:) So we hope he will progress!:)
Also we have others who we hope will learn and progress thru the
week! Anyways It has been wonderful here. Sorry that I didn't write yesterday
because our whole zone took part in a very special service project! The leaders
of the mission gathered around 10,000 pairs of eye glasses and anyone who needs
an eye exam could come and get there eyes checked and recieve free glasses!
It was such an amazing experience to see all of these amazing
people. We had so many people gather from all around Ghana to get free
glasses:) It was really cool! So me and all of the Elders Helped organizing the
glasses while we walked around and greeted many people:) It was too sick!
So sorry I didn't write yesterday, but I am still alive! Africa
is so amazing. I love all of these people here and I get so excited every day
to go out and serve them! For me I am adjusting very well! I am starting to
feel very African:) Whenever we are walking down the street and all the kids
yell "Obruni":) Which is white guy in Twi, I look at them and say
"Dabi me Obibini" Which is no I am a black man:) It is very fun to
interact with the kids here as well. They are all so wonderful!
I hope all is well back home! The work is going really well and
I have gained a strong testimony of this gospel in the short amount of time
that I have been here! It is truly amazing what comes out of my mouth
sometimes. When the spirit is in the lesson, we don't ever have to worry about
what we say! :) It is super chill my friends!
Well I love you all and I hope you have an amazing week! I'll
write you next week, and hopefully I get a camera soon so I can send some
pics:) peace out homies:)
LOVE TYLER

No comments:
Post a Comment