Hello my dear family and friends! How are you all? Wow what a crazy week it has been. So last week my companion and I should have had a baptism, but this Sunday WE WILL HAVE IT:) So we are super excited for this boy! His name is Stephen and he's 14 years old, he has such a strong testimony and we are so happy for him to join the Gospel!
Anyways this week has been full of wonders:) Me and Elder Ajayi are working so hard in our area, each day we teach and meet new amazing people. But sometimes they just don't progress. But we have some amazing people we are teaching! We have a man named Wisdom who is SO strong in the Gospel and we plan on baptizing him so soon. He has some financial problems but we know that this gospel will bless his life.
That's something that is so amazing about this Church:) whatever these peoples needs are, the church and it's teachings will always provide!:)
We have had so many amazing experiences. After teaching these people about repentance, you can see the change they want to make in there lives. The atonement is truly real!
Also it's getting to the hot seasons of Ghana, wait I though we were already in it?? haha, the weather is starting to get so hot. After walking 10 minutes outside it feels like you just hopped out of the bath! But the work must go on:)
Africa is so amazing. The work is going super well! Even though it is hard, I know that if we have faith in the lord, he will bless us! All is well here in Ghana. I am so grateful for all, of you! I hope you all have an amazing week!
Love, Elder Beckstrand.
No comments:
Post a Comment