Family and Friends hello! Wow I hope you are all doing so well. I hope you had such an amazing week and I hope you all are getting very excited for the Chirstmas season:) It's gonna be pretty dope:) It's very cool to know that the savior of the world was born to come die for our sins, let us all remember this!
Speaking of Christmas me and Elder Ajayi are going to buy 2 live chickens and he's gonna teach me how to kill it! So I'm pretty excited about that. Tis the season to kill... chickens... :)
Anyways My week has been super awesome! This week we met this girl named sister Eva, The first day we met with her she became very interested. So after the vistit we set up another time and saw her the next day. It turns out that she read everything we gave her and she had many questions:) It's always chill when that happens. A bonus, she also came to church! So we hope that she will progress!
The week was busy. Missionary work is always busy! We taught many lessons and have had a really good week. Except the dry season is here. The second you walk outside your skin begins to sting because of the dryness. So I've been using lots of creme on my face:)
Everything is well. Stephen our baptismal canidate had to be postponed to next sunday since his mother couldn't make it to the service. So next week we are getting ready to bring him in:) What an amazing kid that is!
Africa is so amazing. I hope you all see it one day:) I hope you all have such an amazing week.
I love you all so very much.
Love Tyler:)

No comments:
Post a Comment