Hello my family and friends! Wow what a crazy week it has been. Time moves so fast out here! Anyways this week was an interesting one. It was a week full of disappointment but it was also a great experience.
This week was pretty normal. We have been teaching many people and helping them draw closer to Christ! Some people we are teaching are really interested in the message. We are teaching one sister Eva, who will be baptized at the end of this month, We are planning to take a member with us to talk with her parents about her joining:)
We also met such an amazing family this week. Her name is sister Ama, she has 4 daughters and 2 sons! They made me think so much of our family:)
This family is amazing. They love learning with us. We are really focusing on helping this family. The mom sells yam and makes about 5 bucks a day to feed the whole family. It's so amazing how much this family loves God, even when they have so little.
Anyways the week has been swell. We are teaching so many amazing people. Also this morning we went on the hardest most fun hike I've ever been on, we trekked through some random mountain:) It was too African.
Anyways I love you all. Have such an amazing week. I'll talk to you all next week. I love you guys!
Love Elder Beckstrand.

No comments:
Post a Comment