Hello my dearest family and friends!:) I hope you all have had such an amazing week. I miss you and love you all.
So this week was very fun! On Tuesday we had District Council as usual and then went out by 11 to go teach. We had a great week teaching a ton of people. We are really working hard with our investigator sister Eva. She is an 18 year old girl, who loves learning with us but her parents don't want us to teach her. So we hope that we'll be able to talk to them, but they don't really speak much English haha.
Also we had a great week finding a lot of new people. We met this guy named Peter, who after the first lessons told us he wants us to come over all the time! so we are really excited about him.
Yesterday we all watched the missionary broadcast which was so amazing! It was awesome to hear from Elder Bednar! He is the coolest guy. We learned a lot! It was so amazing.
other than that though, the week has been pretty normal. Africa is the bomb and I love these people so much! My companion is teaching me Pidgin English so that I can better talk to the people:) So that is exciting.
Anyways I love you all. I hope you all had such an amazing week. I pray for you always and wish you the best back home! I LOVE YOU ALL!
Love Ty B.
So this week was very fun! On Tuesday we had District Council as usual and then went out by 11 to go teach. We had a great week teaching a ton of people. We are really working hard with our investigator sister Eva. She is an 18 year old girl, who loves learning with us but her parents don't want us to teach her. So we hope that we'll be able to talk to them, but they don't really speak much English haha.
Also we had a great week finding a lot of new people. We met this guy named Peter, who after the first lessons told us he wants us to come over all the time! so we are really excited about him.
Yesterday we all watched the missionary broadcast which was so amazing! It was awesome to hear from Elder Bednar! He is the coolest guy. We learned a lot! It was so amazing.
other than that though, the week has been pretty normal. Africa is the bomb and I love these people so much! My companion is teaching me Pidgin English so that I can better talk to the people:) So that is exciting.
Anyways I love you all. I hope you all had such an amazing week. I pray for you always and wish you the best back home! I LOVE YOU ALL!
Love Ty B.
No comments:
Post a Comment