Hello everyone, how are you all? Wow it has been another week out here in Africa, and yes everyone it is freaking hot. We are getting into the hotter season of Ghana. Who new it could get hotter here. But we had a good week!
So this week my companion and I taught a lot of people. We had a little struggle with some appointments failing, but the ones we got really counted. Which was so amazing!
We are still teaching Eva, and Ama and her amazing family! She came to church this Sunday with her son. She will be baptized on March 7th! We are pumped for that.
Everything is cool here in Ghana, except the scorching hot sun:) Every single lesson my companion and I showed up too we were sweating so bad! It looked like we just got out of the pool.
We had a really good week. We are hoping to find more and more to teach, I love you all. Thanks for all of your love and support!!! You are all so amazing. I hope you all have an amazing week.
Thanks for your prayers! I love you ALL.
Love your African, Ty.

No comments:
Post a Comment