Feb. 15
Hello Family and Friends, how are all of you? The week has gone so well! So the week was so special, first my companion and I are working so hard in the area! We are trying to improve the area because it has kind of been a little slow for a while. Also I am here for another transfer so that makes about 7 months here:) It's great!
So anyways we had a really good week. On Thursday Elder Vinson from the seventy came and spoke to us missionaries for the yearly missionary tour. He talked a lot about obedience and about teaching doctrine to the people so that they can feel the truth of the message! It was so cool. The spirit was too strong.
We are also working with some really cool people, first the family of 7 the widowed mother and the 4 daughters and 2 sons! They love the Gospel so much and they all desire to be baptized! So we are excited for them. Also we met this girl in Abume Village named Georgina. She doesn't know her own birthday or age, and she has a 1 year old son and she has no job. But she knows God is real and knows that he will do everything for her. So we are hoping they will progress. Super cool to see the Gospel change so many lives even when they have nothing!
Also this morning The Senchi Elders and us killed another chicken, cooked it and ate it:) It's becoming a daily routine. So it has been such a wonderful week!
Anyways I love you all. Keep it real back home, know that I think and pray for all of you every day! I love you All! Have such an amazing week!
Love Ty.
Hello Family and Friends, how are all of you? The week has gone so well! So the week was so special, first my companion and I are working so hard in the area! We are trying to improve the area because it has kind of been a little slow for a while. Also I am here for another transfer so that makes about 7 months here:) It's great!
So anyways we had a really good week. On Thursday Elder Vinson from the seventy came and spoke to us missionaries for the yearly missionary tour. He talked a lot about obedience and about teaching doctrine to the people so that they can feel the truth of the message! It was so cool. The spirit was too strong.
We are also working with some really cool people, first the family of 7 the widowed mother and the 4 daughters and 2 sons! They love the Gospel so much and they all desire to be baptized! So we are excited for them. Also we met this girl in Abume Village named Georgina. She doesn't know her own birthday or age, and she has a 1 year old son and she has no job. But she knows God is real and knows that he will do everything for her. So we are hoping they will progress. Super cool to see the Gospel change so many lives even when they have nothing!
Also this morning The Senchi Elders and us killed another chicken, cooked it and ate it:) It's becoming a daily routine. So it has been such a wonderful week!
Anyways I love you all. Keep it real back home, know that I think and pray for all of you every day! I love you All! Have such an amazing week!
Love Ty.
No comments:
Post a Comment