Family and Friends what is up? Wow so what a very interesting week it has been for us. we had a very difficult week this week, but also a very fun one as well. Weird how that works sometimes! haha:)
Anyways this week my companion and I have been finding so many new people. We have a couple of investigators who are not really progressing so we are trying to find more serious ones. This week we invited about 12 people to church, they all told us they would come but only 1 showed up.:) Missionary work at its best.
Also we are working with that wonderful family I mentioned last week, they love learning. This has been such an amazing experience working with them. Truly they have nothing but they seem to have everything. Every time we teach them of Christ, they light up with joy. Even though the mother brings 5 dollars of yam money home every night for food, they are so happy in Christ.
It's been pretty slow in the area. We had a lot of appointments fail, but we are hoping for some more to rise this week.
The PidGin english is coming along great:) I am able to talk to these people a lot better and I guess after a couple more months of learning it, I can say I've learned a new language! How cool.
Well I love you all, have such an amazing week! You are all so amazing. Keep praying for me. I think about you all everyday! I love you guys! have such a good week.
Love Tyler.
Anyways this week my companion and I have been finding so many new people. We have a couple of investigators who are not really progressing so we are trying to find more serious ones. This week we invited about 12 people to church, they all told us they would come but only 1 showed up.:) Missionary work at its best.
![]() |
| Zone Conference |
It's been pretty slow in the area. We had a lot of appointments fail, but we are hoping for some more to rise this week.
The PidGin english is coming along great:) I am able to talk to these people a lot better and I guess after a couple more months of learning it, I can say I've learned a new language! How cool.
Well I love you all, have such an amazing week! You are all so amazing. Keep praying for me. I think about you all everyday! I love you guys! have such a good week.
Love Tyler.



No comments:
Post a Comment