Monday, March 7, 2016

A God of Second Chances


Hello my family and friends. how are all of you? What an amazing week it has been here in Africa! And guess what it is still hot here in Ghana.:) So nothing is too new.

This week has been really awesome with all of our teachings! We have had so many amazing lessons this week. Something we really focused on this week was the Atonement. What an amazing thing it is.

Even as missionaries we still need it. Some people think we are just these perfect people but I have realized we need the atonement too. How great is it to know the God is a God of second chances. It makes me so happy and I will be forever grateful for his mercy.
Anyways Africa is swell. The mission is the life and everything is going well. I love you all and I want you all to remember how amazing God is in our lives! thanks for everything.

I don't have much time today, so I love you guys and I hope you have such an amazing week.

Love your Coolest missionary Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment