![]() |
| Kwaku. |
Wednesday we saw a young man named Prince. We taught him about the Book of Mormon and he was very hesitant because there is this huge rumor going around our area that the Book of Mormom causes evil spirits to come upon you as you read it.... So we quickly resolved that concern and are hoping we will be able to solve it for others. ;)
Thursday we went on a 4-missionary exchange in Senchi. My companion had to do an interview so it was so amazing to go teach in a new area. It was very fun to get that experience.
The week has been so wonderful, I gave some of our investigators some instant mashed potatoes that my parents sent me and THEY HATED IT:) All these people hate American Food:) Especially the candy:) They can't handle the sweetness. We also gave one of our intestigators some sour patch kids and he started to cry when he hate them:) IT was a very funny week!
Anyways all is well here. We were hoping to have a baptism for our boy Stephen, but he didn't show up again to his baptism, So we are hoping to see if he'll still progress because this is the 2nd time it has happened.
Anyways Africa is so amazing, it's hot, full of bugs and full of people I can't understand but I LOVE IT HERE:) Anyways I love you all and I hope you have such an amazing week!
Love Tyler Beckstrand:)


I want to serve a Health mission in Africa with your Uncle Scott. I can do HOT, lots of people, but BUGS. Could be a deal breaker.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your are loving it.
Aunt Carrie