Monday, January 4, 2016

Africa is awesome

Hello Everybody!:) How are all of you? Wow so what an incredible week it has been.

This week My companion and I have worked so hard to bring many of these people unto Christ. We have been teaching so many amazing people and it has been such a wonderful experience.We have 2 really awesome people that we are teaching.

Eva is a 20 year old girl, who loves to learn with us, she keeps every commitment and truly loves to learn about Christ. She is so cool!:) So we are hoping that she will progress.

Also one his name is Stephen, he is that 14 year old boy who didn't show up to his Baptism, but we are really pushing him for this Sunday, so I hope that he progresses to be baptized:)

The week has gone super well, we are having so much fun with the work, I just ask that you all pray for all the people we are teaching so that they can come unto Christ. Thanks for all your love and support, I don't have much time today because we have a lot to get done today!

So I will talk to you all next week, Africa is awesome and I'm doing so well! I love it here, the Gospel is so true, I know that Jesus is the Christ. I'll talk to you all next week okay?

Love Elder Beckstrand.

No comments:

Post a Comment