Monday, December 14, 2015

We are all homies!


Hello Family and friends how are all of you?:) Wow I miss you all and I think about all of you all of the time! I feel your love and support and all of your amazing prayers that you say in my behalf. I just wanna say thank you for that:) You guys are all homies!

Anyways what a week I've had. It's been quite an interesting week. So this sunday we were supposed to have a baptism, we prepared the font and got everything done for his baptism. Sunday rolled around and he didn't show up! We called and called but he wouldn't answer his phone, we even called his mother but she said he had "Gone out." So everyone we didn't have a baptism. So it's been a hard week, but we are hoping to resolve his concern and baptize him soon.

Through the week we have been teaching this woman named Eva. She is so amazing. She keeps all of her invitations and has such a strong desire to learn with us! We are hoping that she will commit to baptism soon. All of these people are so amazing:) AFrica is just too chill. So I will update you all on these people next week!

All is well in Akosombo, me and Elder Ajayi are just having so much fun in our area. In fact Elder Ajayi shares the same quality of sleep talking and walking and somehow ended up in my bed this morning:) We laughed pretty hard about that:)

We are also getting excited for Christmas! WE just want to remind you all to remember why were are truly celebrating this wonderful time. The savior of the world was born to take all of our sorrows and cares away! What a cool guy he is:)

Hopefully we have a better week! We have a lot of people to teach. We hope they will progress. Please pray for these people so that they will be able to feel of the truthfulness of the message:) Thanks you so much!

I hope you are all having an amazing day, please have a sick week, have fun, remember our savior and party hard during Christmas.

Much love from your white African homie, Elder Beckstrand.

No comments:

Post a Comment