 |
| You never know when knowing how to carry something on your head will come in handy. |
Hello my dear family and friends how are you all?? I hope you all have had such an incredible week. Are you all getting ready for Christmas?:) Tis the season to be jolly, for sure. I love Christmas, what a time of the year we can celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ.
 |
| Elder Beckstrand is the epitome of cool. |
So this week went super well. Me and Elder Ajayi are working super hard in Akosombo. Tuesday we had a wonderful time teaching one of our investigators Wisdom, who has such an amazing testimony of the Gospel. It really opened my eyes to how this gospel can change lives:)
 |
| I don't know what this is, but it's good that Elder Beckstrand is willing to eat just about anything. |
All of our people are doing so well. We are just hoping and praying that they will progress, because we want to see the joy this gospel brings in their lives! So please pray for them:)
So I thought I'd just tell you all a little bit about Africa! So everyday we wake up we have to take our doxy pills which defends against malaria:) Comforting huh? Also if we want to buy fruits or vegetables we have to soak them in bleach for a couple of minutes before we can eat them. Life is awesome here in Africa!
 |
| Sore knuckles from washing clothes by hand. |
 |
| Cooked by Elder Beckstrand. I have no idea what it is. |
Anyways everyone I hope you have an amazing Christmas, really try to remember the reason we celebrate it, when we deeply think about why he was born, we all realize how amazing he really is! I love you all so much, I miss you all, I hope you have the best Christmas!:)
Love Elder Beckstrand
No comments:
Post a Comment