Friends and FAM!
What up homies?:) So this week has been a very slow week, on Wednesday morning my companion had a little asthma attack, so we had to go to the hospital and rest for like 3 days! So we didn't do much teaching this week:( So I've been in my apartment just sitting there for the past couple of days! And I can say that it isn't the funnest haha:)
Anyways I i was just thinking a lot about The savior and how he knows us perfectly, anytime we face trials we have our best big brother who knows how he can help us throughout our lives! Anyways that is just my spiritual thought for the week:)
My area i realized from all the other missionaries is one of the hardest area's in the mission. The people won't keep commitments and they never really listen to you, but we have 2 investigators, Stephen and Ama who are progressing really well, they are reading the book of Mormon so this week we hope they will have a lot of questions about it:)
Anyways Africa is a crazy place, The people are so nice and welcoming, I still feel like i'm dreaming every time I wake up and say WOW I am in Africa haha:) It's such an incredible place, People's houses here are as big as my family room at home, and they fit a family of 6 in them... Really nuts!
Anyways I love you all, this week I didn't have much to report since we had a sick elder, But Next week I wilil tell you all my fun adventures:)
I love all of you, have a great week k??
Love TY
What up homies?:) So this week has been a very slow week, on Wednesday morning my companion had a little asthma attack, so we had to go to the hospital and rest for like 3 days! So we didn't do much teaching this week:( So I've been in my apartment just sitting there for the past couple of days! And I can say that it isn't the funnest haha:)
Anyways I i was just thinking a lot about The savior and how he knows us perfectly, anytime we face trials we have our best big brother who knows how he can help us throughout our lives! Anyways that is just my spiritual thought for the week:)
My area i realized from all the other missionaries is one of the hardest area's in the mission. The people won't keep commitments and they never really listen to you, but we have 2 investigators, Stephen and Ama who are progressing really well, they are reading the book of Mormon so this week we hope they will have a lot of questions about it:)
Anyways Africa is a crazy place, The people are so nice and welcoming, I still feel like i'm dreaming every time I wake up and say WOW I am in Africa haha:) It's such an incredible place, People's houses here are as big as my family room at home, and they fit a family of 6 in them... Really nuts!
Anyways I love you all, this week I didn't have much to report since we had a sick elder, But Next week I wilil tell you all my fun adventures:)
I love all of you, have a great week k??
Love TY
No comments:
Post a Comment