Family and Friends!
Hello Everyone! How have you all been? This week has been really good!:) It was really busy, we taught a lot of lessons, in particular we are teaching this family, Steven and Ama, He is reading the book of mormon and is getting really curious about the gospel, so please pray for them:)
The work is slow, but good. We are teaching many people, but they rarely accept our return appointments, which is really frustrating but I know that with time it will be great! Africa is very chill:) All the people are so nice, and I am finally adjusting here!
it's been really hard this month to get used to it here, but I am starting to love it a lot:) It's an amazing place! My area is called Akosombo, it is the nicest area in the mission, but the hardest people! The food here is also getting better:) There is this dish called bankoo, and you eat it with soup and a whole fish, they just put it in the bowl, So I've learned to eat every single part of the fish:)
Anyways That's a little about Africa, It's amazing:) Also I want to thank you all for your prayers and support, I've really felt them through the beginning of my mission, because it has been the hardest! Anyways I love you all! HAVE THE TRILLIST WEEK:))))
LOVE T-BECKS;)
Hello Everyone! How have you all been? This week has been really good!:) It was really busy, we taught a lot of lessons, in particular we are teaching this family, Steven and Ama, He is reading the book of mormon and is getting really curious about the gospel, so please pray for them:)
The work is slow, but good. We are teaching many people, but they rarely accept our return appointments, which is really frustrating but I know that with time it will be great! Africa is very chill:) All the people are so nice, and I am finally adjusting here!
it's been really hard this month to get used to it here, but I am starting to love it a lot:) It's an amazing place! My area is called Akosombo, it is the nicest area in the mission, but the hardest people! The food here is also getting better:) There is this dish called bankoo, and you eat it with soup and a whole fish, they just put it in the bowl, So I've learned to eat every single part of the fish:)
Anyways That's a little about Africa, It's amazing:) Also I want to thank you all for your prayers and support, I've really felt them through the beginning of my mission, because it has been the hardest! Anyways I love you all! HAVE THE TRILLIST WEEK:))))
LOVE T-BECKS;)
No comments:
Post a Comment