Monday, October 12, 2015

A Remarkable Place



Family and friends! 

Hello everyone!:) What a fantastic week it has been! We have been meeting frequently with Stephen and Ama, They came to church this Sunday so we are really hoping they will progress fast! Hopefully by this week we will extend a Baptismal date to both of them.

I am growing more and more comfortable here in Ghana. It is truly a remarkable place. Even though missionary work is super hard, I am humbled and blessed to be in such an amazing country!:) Anyways, we haven't had much success on the teaching front, but we are really focusing on finding more and more people.
    
We are especially focusing on Stephen and Ama's family because I know that the gospel will bless their lives in so many ways! Also My trainer is leaving me! :( I will miss him a lot because he has been such a great companion. My new companion is Elder Adjia, I don't know if that's how you spell it haha... But he is from Nigeria and will be my new trainer!:)

Again I want to thank you all for everything you do for me. I have felt so much peace and happiness in these past couple weeks and I can't thank you all enough for all of your prayers. I am so blessed to know people like you:)


The culture here is totally amazing and I am loving it here. I wish you all could experience what I am experiencing! I hope to talk to you all next week, have a wonderful week everyone. And please pray for this family we are teaching! I love you ALL!:)

Love Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment