Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Judgment Day Electronics

Hello Fam!
Aw what a crazy week it has been! this week I went on splits with Elder Smith, he has been out 3 months and is from California. He is way funny and he is a super good missionary! Right as we got together, we taught so many people and taught with the spirit and committed 2 to baptism, so hopefully they will follow through!:)

The food is getting a ton better I'm starting to like it in a way;) It's a miracle hahaha, Because the first couple of weeks I was eating pb and j's for every meal:) Anyways It's been really good. I'm starting to really understand the people and the culture and I think they are understanding me:) It's still so crazy to me that I'm here. Waking up everyday at 6:30 and spending all day talking to people about the gospel!

Something really funny here are all the stores and shops they have, It's such a christian country that all the shops have like Biblical names like the good old "Judgement day" Electronics, or "Anointed Hair Salon" It's so funny:) I'm starting to make a ton of homies here and it's going great. Every time I walk by the schools all the kids look outside and start yelling "Obruni" which means white boy:) It happens all of the time hahah! Every time it happens I'm like "yep I'm still white:)"

Anyways the work is good and I'm really enjoying it here:) I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!

Love Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment