Monday, January 30, 2017

Sorry about the photos or lack thereof.

Hello my amazing family and friends, this week in Ghana was so fantastic! This work is truly divine.

So this week, Elder Kallon and I had a "finding spree." We did a ton of contacting, because our teaching pool is way down, like I said I don't like to find, but this week really showed to me the importance of it! We found 5 New investigators who seem so serious. we met one, whose name is Kwasi. He is a traditionalist, so he believes and worships his "Own God." He and his mom are in this "religion." When my companion and I sat down with him for a little, we learned he really wants to be a Christian. We are really excited for him, it was such a cool experience to teach someone about God the Eternal Father.

We finally had our baptism for Sister Ruby:) We are so happy for her. She was feeling better, and was baptized yesterday at Church. She will be a great addition to the Church. She is awesome! Again, sorry for the pictures, but I don't have a camera right now.

This week we also had a missionary conference from some of the members of the Quorum of the Twelve. They talked about the Doctrine of Christ and how important it is. We also have changed the way we have our key indicators, we are now only to focus on Baptisms and confirmations, Baptismal dates, investigators at Sacrament, and New investigators. This is our main focus for us as missionaries now! It's so cool, and we are excited to be a part of this great change.

We are teaching some amazing people. Dodowa has really opened my eyes to the Gospel. We have people coming to our Church randomly because they feel they should come. The people are really ready here. This Gospel does bring so much happiness to the lives of all those who live it. I know this is true. God is always there, always remember that!

I love you all so much. That is my week. Thanks for all you do for me! Have an amazing week!

Love, Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment