Sunday, January 8, 2017

Merry Christmas and Malaria!


Dec. 26, 2016
Hello Everyone! I hope your Christmas was amazing!:) It's always sad how fast it comes and goes, but it's such a marvelous season. 

For my Christmas week down here in AFRICA, I had a very... Hot Christmas. Hot, because the Sun seems to be closer to Ghana than to any other place and because I had Malaria most of the Christmas week. My temperature leveled at about 103 Degrees for about 3 days. So I was really enjoying the heat. So my companion and I stayed in most of the week.

But that didn't stop the work from moving forward. We still had our 3 baptisms that we had planned for. (I didn't attend them because of Malaria) But they were a success and we are so excited for all of these recent converts to be strengthened in the Gospel.

We also had our Christmas Zone Conference on Thursday with our Mission President and his wife! That was an absolute blast. We really felt the spirit. Sister Heid said that Christ is really in the room with us when we are focused on the Spirit. We really felt his presence.
Can you spot Elder Beckstrand?
I hope you all felt his presence as well this season. I cannot believe that it is another year that is coming up! 2017!!!! I will be coming home soon:) Anyways, I love you all so very much. Thanks for all of your love and support. have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment