Monday, December 12, 2016

Happiest Man in the World


Good Afternoon here in Ghana my dearest family members and friends. Again I just want to say Merry Christmas to you all again:) I am just so excited for this time of year. It is truly amazing!

So My week here in Ghana was quite swell. We had 3 of our planned baptisms this week and we are so happy for them! They are amazing, strong converts who love the church. One of them when he came said, "I am the happiest man in the world right now." Haha, it was such a cool experience.

But Elder Kallon and I are not going to slow down, we should be having another baptism on Christmas Eve:) So we are planning for that. Also one lady named Priscilla has been coming to Church uninvited for several times. We finally gave her a call and she said every time she has passed our Chapel, she gets such a warm feeling of peace, so she had to visit. Now she has accepted a Baptismal date on January 7th. Hooray.


We are really working hard in Dodowa. The area is really becoming fruitful and we thank our Heavenly Father for that.

Also this week, my companion and I are trying to do the #Lighttheworld challenge every day. Some days it's hard because they requirements aren't really for missionaries, but the days we are successful at it, we feel so happy! I encourage you all to do the same. It has really made me so happy!

Well I love you all, I know that this Gospel is true:) It truly makes us so happy. Thanks for all of your love and prayers. Have an amazing week.

Elder Tyler Gordon Beckstrand.

No comments:

Post a Comment