Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I day go for Koforidua:)

Hello my dearest family and friends! How are all of you? Wow so not much happened this week. Also my subject line if you want to know is Pidgin English and after 6 months of learning it, I can now speak.:)

Anyways so this week was a really good week again in the field. We had a lot of other lessons this week which was so amazing! But our trouble is getting people to church. Sister Ama came, but we invited so many people, so we are hoping to improve on that.

This week as well Elder Bell and I went on an exchange in my area. It was such an awesome experience with him.

So everyone I am going on transfer. Another Elder and I are going to open up a brand new area deep in the bush of Koforidua! So I am really excited! We are starting off on a clean sheet of a brand new area!

Anyways I'll be leaving tomorrow in the morning! So please pray for me and wish me luck. Opening a new area isn't easy.

I love you all so much. Thanks for all of your love. I will email you all next week okay? Have such an amazing week!

Love Ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment