March 14,
2016
My dearest
family and friends! How are all of you? Well After a fantastic morning of
playing American Football and taking my bucket shower, I am so happy to be
writing you guys again!
So this week
was really awesome! It has gotten hotter and hotter here, but that doesn't stop
the work. This week Saturday, we had a referral from some other missionaries.
So we went and visited the lady named Regina. She is part of the Krobo tribe,
so we had to have a translator. But after we taught lessons 1 she instantly said,
"I know it's true.":)
So we are
excited for her. Also our sister Ama will be baptized this Sunday! Hooray:)
She loves the Church and her testimony has grown so much.
What an
incredible week. I have learned so much about the love of God. He is so amazing
and has so much love for us all!
Anyways it
was a really good week. Africa is so amazing, and I'm having a really good time
being a missionary.:) Thanks for all of your love and support, I cannot wait to
write again next week! I love you all.
Love Elder
Beckstrand.




No comments:
Post a Comment