So this week has been super Awesome. Tuesday night I headed up to Kof and met my new companion named Elder Murige. He is from Zimbabwe and he is SO cool:) He is the funniest person I have ever met and we had such a cool week.
So this week we have both just been finding the lay out of the area, since we are both new and we are starting a brand new area! So we just worked a ton with memebers around and tried our best to know the area. It has been very difficult, but with lots of time and prayer, we should be able to improve the area!
We taught a decent amount of lessons which was awesome. Also we got to watch the last 2 talks of General Conference live:) haha, I really enjoyed Elder Uchtdorf's talk. How incredible is it, when we make mistakes, we can rise and become even more magnificent then we already were! Wow. I love Jesus and his atonement.
Other than that the week has been pretty normal, I live in an apartment with 4. 2 Nigerians and my companion and I. It is super fun! Even though light goes off all the time and the occasional bucket shower occurs, I still love the place!
Anyways I love you all! thanks for your love and support. Keep praying for me over here in AFrica. Thanks again. Love you all. I'll talk to you next week!
Love Ty.
Love you Elder Beckstrand.
ReplyDelete