Monday, August 31, 2015

A Two-year Fast

Hello Everyone! sorry about the emailing it is so disorganized here! haha:) Anyways It has been a good week, we are all preparing to leave tomorrow, it's crazy to me that I'll be out in the field actually doing this work:) It's been a good learning experience here ath the MTC, it's been hard but i've learned so many amazing things!

I'm really to miss all the elders here, my companion and i have grown so close and we are the sickest team in the hood:) I've made all sorts of homies here from Ivory coast and even Liberia! HIstory was made today because Liberia allowed the 2 first missionaries to go out and serve! It is such a testimony that this work is going really fast and hastening:)

 I'll let you all know how this week goes next Monday! I hope you are all doing so well, I show pics of you all to everyone I see and they always compliment on how cute we all our! I'm so sorry again about the weird emailing, hopefully as time goes by I'll get more use to managing my time!:) anyways thank you all again for all your love and support!

 And actually I might write tomorrow or wednesday so be looking out! I'm really excited! you guys are the illist;) Also today we learned about malaria and how it is super dangerous, so hopefully I'll be able to survive this mission:( And they were talking about crazy food and I told all the Elders that I am going on a 2 year fast;) Keep praying for me because I need your prayers every single day! I'll write more soon, Thanks for all your supports I love you guys and miss you tons!!!!!! Keep it real!
Love Elder Beckstrand
P.S. I'll send pics soon:))))

You can catch a glimpse of Elder Beckstrand on the MTC slideshow.
http://ghanamtc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment