Sunday, August 23, 2015

Elder Tyler Beckstrand has arrived!


Elder Beckstrand arrived in Ghana on Friday morning, August 21--his parents' 31st anniversary. Here are a few picts of him at the airport and a few of him at the Ghana MTC.






He also wrote us a couple of short emails:

Mommmmm I landed safely in Accra. It is so amazing here and really took my breath away:) I miss you so much and i cannot wait to tell you all about my amazing adventures here in Ghana. My prayers are with you and I think about you guys all of the time. Anyways everyone here is so wonderful and i can tell that this is gonna be an amazing 2 years. Anyways i don't have a lot of time, so i will talk to you again soon.

Love Elder Beckstrand:)


Dear mom, Helllo!!! It's so good to hear from you. I hope you are doing very well back at home! Being here has been such a shock to me:) i cannot believe that I am actually here serving the lord. This place is amazing with such incredible people. I love it here already. My companion is from Tonga. He is so cool and we have lots of fun. How are you?? what have you been up to? Everyone here is so humble and full of love. I was talking to this Elder the other day and he told me that he began washing his own clothes at age 7. It's so crazy to think that these people have so little. But yet they are so grateful for everything that they have received. Anyways you'll hear from me more on Monday! We had a little time today to write home, so that news made me incredibly happy. I love you so much mom! I cannot wait to share with you all my incredible experiences! :)

Love Elder Beckstrand
Can you see Elder B?

No comments:

Post a Comment