Hello my dearest family and friends! I hope you all had such an amazing week. The week here was very good, but also very difficult at the same time.
This week my companion and I had a lot of cool lessons. We are teaching a lot of serious people who we hope will progress. This Saturday, we could not baptize Emmanuel because of some issues that came up, so we have to post pone it until it is solved. So we will keep you updated!
Although we are planning to baptize this young girl named Alberta. She is 9 and is living with a part member family! She is so cool, and already knows a ton about the Gospel, little children are great:) So we will baptize her in 2 weeks.
The mission is about to get super awesome. This month we have an apostle coming to speak to us!:) We are so excited.
Well that is all to report on today, I love you all and I hope you have such an amazing week.:) I love you all.
P.S. We went to some waterfalls today, and some pics of the week plus me playing some futbol with some small Africans.

No comments:
Post a Comment