Hello my amazing family and friends. How are all of you? I hope that you have all had such an amazing week. Ours here in Ghana was too good. This Church is true:)
So this week was awesome. Elder Liongitau and I had such a wonderful experience teaching some new, but very interested investigators. We have been teaching this man Emmanuel for only 2 lessons and he has already accepted to be baptized! He came to Church this week! his exact words were, "I know this is the true Church." So we are excited for him.
Also this week we had an All African service project at a hospital. It was so fun to wear the yellow vest and serve these people. My companion and I had huge cutlasses and we cut all the weeds in the back of the hospital. It was too sick:)
We are doing really well here in the hot African sun. Everything is well. The work is smooth and everything is well. We have found a lot of new people and we are excited to see them progress!
Well that is the update on the week. Besides the sun, the huge ants in our house, and the occasional lizard in our room, everything here is amazing. I love you all so very much and I hope you have such an amazing week this week! I love you.
Love Elder Beckstrand.
No comments:
Post a Comment