Thursday, October 13, 2016

Chicken Gizzard. YUM!


Rain and lots of flooding.
 Oct. 10, 2016
Hello my amazing family and friends. I have been missing you all and have been waiting for this Monday to come. I hope you are all well. This week was... the same, but it was still very good!

This week it rained a ton (again) But that did not stop us from putting on our awesome looking ponchos to visit our people! We have been meeting a ton of awesome people.


We are around the Polytechnic University here in Koforidua, so we are actually teaching a lot of students. We met this guy named Evans. He was a cool guy when we contacted him. When we came back, it turns out he had read all of the Restoration pamphlet that we gave him! He told us about the whole thing, and he really understood the message. He committed to praying about it so we are really excited.



Also our little 9 year old Alberta will be baptized this Saturday!:) We are so happy. When we were teaching her on Saturday, we asked her if she thought the Book of Mormon was true, she excitedly yelled, "Oh of course I know it's true." I really have never met a more bright girl in my entire life:) She will be a fantastic member!

Other than that, the week was normal. We got rained on, ate a lot of good food, (Chicken Gizzard) And had fun doing the work.
 Anyways that was my week! I love you all so much. I know this Gospel is true. It is the Good news that Christ has redeemed us all! I love you all, have a great week!

Love Elder Tyler Gordon Beckstrand. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your smile, testimony and enthusiasm. Great Missionary!!

    ReplyDelete