Thursday, June 9, 2016

Working Toward a Stake


Some of the people I met at the Ghana missionary parents' get together.
June 6, 2016

Hello my most amazing family and friends. I hope you have had an amazing week this week. Ours here in Africa was a really amazing one, but also yet very stressful! But the work of God goes on:)

So this week we have had such a wonderful week teaching our people. Especially our Baptismal dates that we have for June! We are getting so excited for Sister Abigail and Sister Firdaws, they will both be baptized on the 18th. Firdaws might I add, is a Muslim, so that's pretty cool. Anyways keep these 2 in your prayers this week.

Also this week one of the branches in our area, just got split! It's so exciting to see Koforidua grow. Soon it will be a stake, so we are getting super pumped about that:)

This week has taught me a lot about looking forward. I think a lot of us, including me, get caught up on the things of the past, but we should always look forward to better and brighter things:) In missionary work sometimes we look back on our mistakes, but God I think, wants us to always look forward.

Anyways not too much to update you all on. It was a pretty normal week, we are just getting ready for the upcoming baptisms in June. We are too excited:)

Anyways I love all of you. Have such an amazing week. Thanks for all of your love and support.

Love Ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment