June 22, 2016
Hello my dearest family and friends! How are all of you?
Gosh I just cannot thank you all enough for all the love and support that you
have been giving me!
My week was a very slow one. My companion is going on
transfer and I'm gonna miss him a ton! But I'll be getting Elder Longitau who
is from Tonga, and his cousin was my MTC companion!:) So I'm really excited to
work with him here in Adweso!
The week was pretty slow because we did not have very much
success. One, because Adweso is a very challenging place. And the other because
our Baptismal candidate had to travel for an emergency! So we were sad, but we
will baptize her this Saturday! So I'll keep you all posted.
It was also a sad week because Elder Murige and I have
grown so close and I will be dearly sad that he is leaving, we were both very
bummed, but the work of God goes on:)
It is so amazing how the Gospel can bless lives. At Church
we had 3 people come at Sacrament and instantly bond with the members as well
as the spirit felt there at the church. This is truly the truest church on
earth! God loves us all, and Christ has come on this earth so save ALL of us.
Anyways thank you for all your love. I love you guys so
much. Have such an amazing week!
Thanks.
Love your Ghanain boy Tyler.
No comments:
Post a Comment