Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Rain, rain, go away...




May 23, 2016
Hello my family and friends! Wow I cannot believe that it has already been another week that has passed by so fast. Anyways, I had a really wonderful week. I hope you all did too:)

So this week was really awesome! My companion and I had a lot of really good lessons this week, and we found a ton of new people that we are really getting excited to teach! This work is truly amazing.

We also had a really busy week teaching Asiedu and Emmanuel all of the lessons before the interview before the baptism, it was super stressful a couple of times, but we managed to set up some times to see them both, and we managed to accomplish all of the lessons with them.

And THEY PASSED! So yes we had 2 baptisms on Saturday and then both of them were confirmed this Sunday. It was such a wonderful experience to Baptize these 2 wonderful people into the Church.

Although we could tell that Satan didn't want us to Baptize them haha. On the day of the Baptism it started to rain so hard when we were going to pick up our people. So we had to wait for almost an hour for the rain, then we got to Emmanuel's house and he wasn't ready, then when we got to the Chapel the baptismal clothes were gone so someone had to bring them. haha. so it was a little crazy but it was a success.

Anyways, that is about my week. I love you all so very much. you are all the best! I hope you all have a wonderful week okay? love you.

Love Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment