Monday, April 11, 2016

Same old, same old in Koforidua




Hello my fam and friends! I hope you are all so amazing. I had a really challenging week but it was still a really fruitful week for us in our new area as well.

So this week my companion and I are still getting to know the area a lot better. We are working with a bunch of members in the area to really know where all of the members and less actives live.
 President Heid wants us in particular to work a lot with less actives. Koforidua is trying to become a stake and we need to really reactivate these less actives that have fallen away! We are trying our best to create this stake.

Also we had a wonderful experience meeting with one of the less actives named Darlington. He is a 22 year old man who hasn't really been coming to church. But after we visited him and have been seeing him, he finally has come to Church 2 times:) It's amazing how the Gospel can bring such happiness to our lives.

Anyways, not much is going on. Just the same old things are happening. We are just trying so hard to make this place a stake! So please all of your prayers would be so amazing.

My companion and I are doing so well. We are getting along so great and everything is just super amazing out here in the beautiful Kof town.

I love you all so much and I miss you all like crazy too. I'll talk to you next week okay?? Thanks for the prayers, the love and the support.

You guys are amazing!

I love you all.

Love Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment