Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week. Ours in Dodowa was so busy and filled with the work of the Lord.
This week Elder Dougal and I have been working our best to improve our teaching pool. We have met so many amazing people. This week Elder Dougal and I taught some amazing lessons about The Restoration of the Gospel. We are teaching this guy named Daniel, who was investigating the church in a different part of Accra. Him and sister Unice, showed up to the General Conference. We were very happy to see them.
As the Conference went on, Daniel became so interested in the talks and the set up of the entire church. He had so many questions that we answered. He believes what we are saying is true. We are excited for him!
We have a couple of baptisms lined up for this month, and we are hoping that we can achieve them.
Transfers are coming up as well. We'll see what happens to me.
The week was awesome, and General Conference was amazing as well. I'm so grateful that we have the opportunity to hear from these amazing men. We are blessed to have these wonderful leaders in this church.
Elder Dougal and I are doing very well. We are having a really good time together. He's a good cook, so I'm really enjoying :)
Anyways, thank you all for your support! I hope that you all have an amazing week :) Elder Beckstrand
This week Elder Dougal and I have been working our best to improve our teaching pool. We have met so many amazing people. This week Elder Dougal and I taught some amazing lessons about The Restoration of the Gospel. We are teaching this guy named Daniel, who was investigating the church in a different part of Accra. Him and sister Unice, showed up to the General Conference. We were very happy to see them.
As the Conference went on, Daniel became so interested in the talks and the set up of the entire church. He had so many questions that we answered. He believes what we are saying is true. We are excited for him!
We have a couple of baptisms lined up for this month, and we are hoping that we can achieve them.
Transfers are coming up as well. We'll see what happens to me.
The week was awesome, and General Conference was amazing as well. I'm so grateful that we have the opportunity to hear from these amazing men. We are blessed to have these wonderful leaders in this church.
Elder Dougal and I are doing very well. We are having a really good time together. He's a good cook, so I'm really enjoying :)
Anyways, thank you all for your support! I hope that you all have an amazing week :) Elder Beckstrand





ReplyDeletewww.kapitalgoods.com
Men Accessories
Briefcase
Men bags
Cufflinks
Men wallets