Hello everyone! I hope you all had such an amazing Independence day! God bless the good old USA:) I hope you all had a fantastic week as well.
So this week has been really awesome. Elder Liongitau and I have really been trying to improve this area. Especially since our branch just got split. We had 52 attend this Sunday. Wahoo. That is a little better than we expected. But we are hoping to invite more and more to build up the branch.
We are getting really excited because We had 2 of our Investigators come to Church. One, Sala, who is a Muslim and we are planning to baptize her this month. Also a little girl named Linda, who will also be baptized this month as well! We are super excited for their progress.
We are getting really excited to baptize them! Also this week my companion and I have decided that we want to kill a pig and eat it:) He knows how to do both, so we will be enjoying some roasted pig soon:)
The work is amazing. Something I have learned this week is that we need to LOVE EVERYONE. No matter what the person is doing to us or in general, we are all imperfect people. Rather than seeing people's weaknesses let's look at the positive things about them. That is what Christ does. Let's be like him.
Anyways the week was super awesome. I hope you are all doing super well. I love you guys. Have a sick week.
Elder Beckstrand.
So this week has been really awesome. Elder Liongitau and I have really been trying to improve this area. Especially since our branch just got split. We had 52 attend this Sunday. Wahoo. That is a little better than we expected. But we are hoping to invite more and more to build up the branch.
We are getting really excited because We had 2 of our Investigators come to Church. One, Sala, who is a Muslim and we are planning to baptize her this month. Also a little girl named Linda, who will also be baptized this month as well! We are super excited for their progress.
We are getting really excited to baptize them! Also this week my companion and I have decided that we want to kill a pig and eat it:) He knows how to do both, so we will be enjoying some roasted pig soon:)
The work is amazing. Something I have learned this week is that we need to LOVE EVERYONE. No matter what the person is doing to us or in general, we are all imperfect people. Rather than seeing people's weaknesses let's look at the positive things about them. That is what Christ does. Let's be like him.
Anyways the week was super awesome. I hope you are all doing super well. I love you guys. Have a sick week.
Elder Beckstrand.



No comments:
Post a Comment